It's a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favourite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favourite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.
If you want to take part or visit other Fave Five posts, click on the picture above to go to host Suzanne's site and check out the linky list.
Well I was about to sit down and do this yesterday when my son became unwell. Long story short he's fine now. A panic attack which was obviously scary at the time but he's been ok today.
Anyway a day late but here are my five favourite things from last week.
1. Gardening. We had good weather last weekend and I was able to get some bedding plants put in, the lawn mown plus a few other jobs done in the garden.
2. BBQ with family. One of hubby's sisters invited us over on Sunday for a BBQ. It was a lovely relaxing afternoon.
3. A quiz night - on Tuesday some of us took part in a quiz night organised by one of our niece's workplace. They are raising funds for Cancer Research and the quiz was in aid of that. I like a quiz and it was an opportunity to meet hubby first and grab a quick pizza before heading for a bar in the Gherkin building in the City of London. We had a fun time even although we didn't win.
4. A good shopping trip. I ventured in to Westfield on Thursday hoping to get a pair of sandals. I had a pair last year from Marks and Spencer that were so comfortable even when walking miles! Consequently they are rather worn now so I was hoping they might have something similar again this year and they did!
5. Daughter's birthday - yesterday. The big 30! She was treated to afternoon tea at the Savoy and today she is out for a meal with her brothers and various friends. Hopefully we'll catch up with her tomorrow.
So there are my five, enjoy the rest of the weekend.