It's a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favourite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favourite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.
If you want to take part or visit other Fave Five posts, click on the picture above to go to host Suzanne's site and check out the linky list.
Here are my five:
1. Family time. Last weekend was spent with hubby, our 3 children and their partners in a lovely house in the Cotswolds. It's the first time we've all been away together without any other extended family members and it was lovely.
2. We had a delicious meal cooked for us at the weekend (it's my daughter's 30th birthday soon). This was the menu:
3. One of the things we did while away was clay pigeon shooting. Something I'd never done before (only 2 of us had!) and although I had quite a sore shoulder afterwards we really enjoyed it.
|Birthday girl on the right.|
Hats, glasses and ear protectors were mandatory.
4. I mentioned earlier this week that I was waiting in for someone to hopefully repair my washing machine. Turns out it was going to be quite expensive to repair so we've opted for a new one. I'm just thankful that we are able to do that without worrying about how to afford it.
5. I'm also thankful for good health this week having had bad news recently about two friends. You never know what's around the corner.