If you want to join in or check out the other participants pop over to our host Suzanne's blog at Living to Tell the Story
Autumn is definitely here - we've even had to resort to putting the heating on a few times recently but the leaves are turning and soon I will be moaning about having to sweep them all up. But for now I'm thankful for:
1) My Friday Pilates class. I'm enjoying the torture lol although it's a "gentle" class so it's not supposed to be too difficult. I'm still struggling to identify all my different muscles and get them to work but I come home feeling a sense of satisfaction. It's an hour of "me" time that doesn't feel a guilty pleasure and it gets me up and out early with the rest of the day still ahead of me.
2) Visas granted for Australia! This is just an easy online application for a tourist visa but hubby has a
3) A house with room. Now that Son & DIL are progressing towards their own home they are starting to accept any offers of furniture from other family members. I currently have an extra single bed in what is supposed to be my sewing room plus a chest of drawers in the lounge. I've decided that all works on my house are now on hold until they move out and take all their stuff with them. Seriously it's not a problem for us (yet) and I'm just so pleased for them that so far things are going well.
4) Nathan time - I was there on Wednesday again this week. He still seems to be showing the symptoms of teething but I think it might be a while before any teeth make an appearance. I got to babysit him while my daughter went to get her hair cut.
5) Ticking off the to do list! I haven't made lots of progress this week but the things I have done had been causing me sleepless nights. Like the visa applications, renewing our travel insurance and sorting out the medical cover and booking in hubby's CPAP machine with the airlines. Little things but very necessary things. Oh and our leaking fridge got replaced! And I ordered Christmas cards. Thinking about Christmas this early is unheard of for me but I need to be ahead of myself as we won't be back in the UK until mid December from our trip. Now I'll just have to find time to write them lol.
Hope you enjoy your weekend. We were at a family gathering for our Godson's 21st birthday last Saturday. Very busy. This weekend looks like being quieter.