Thursday 8 February 2018

1 out of 2 is better than none!

I had a productive day today.  I cleaned my ovens, got a few loads of laundry done and then I planned our evening meal.

Continuing with my 18 in 18 list I picked out a recipe I hadn't cooked before - Moussaka. 

It required some shopping so a trip to the local shops gave me a walk which helped get my step count up today.

Then I started preparing the meal and I remembered to take a photo.



I was feeling quite impressed with myself.  Everything came together well and we all enjoyed the meal but of course I forgot to photograph the finished product so here's what the book version of it looked like. Mine looked pretty good too.





3 comments:

  1. Way to go! I remember hearing Moussaka in My Big Fat Greek Wedding. I just looked up a recipe, there are a lot of ingredients in it! Did you love it. It certainly sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!! I've never had moussaka but do get to eat Greek food now and then. I'll have to give it a try!! Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.