Friday, 23 February 2018
Friday's Fave Five -23/2/18
Friday is time to look back on the week and find five things to be grateful for. Drop in to Susanne at Living to Tell the Story for full details and other participants.
Here are mine for this week:
1. Getting my hair done. My usual stylist is off at the moment recovering from an operation so I had another stylist for my appointment. I dread having someone new doing my hair but this young woman was very competent and chatty so the time passed quickly and I was pleased with the result.
2. Online shopping. I thought I might have to get over to my daughter's yesterday as both she and Nathan had been unwell and was trying to work out how I'd fit in a necessary grocery shop when I decided to see if I could book a slot for this morning to get things delivered and I could. I didn't end up going to Becca's in the end but it did save me some time.
3. Friends for lunch. I hosted our regular Ladies Lunch today - hence the need for a grocery shop! We had a lovely catch up and I made a Moussaka followed by Tiramisu. As usual I forgot to take photos so you'll have to take my word for it - both were delicious.
4. Time - to do things I enjoy doing - like jigsaw puzzles. I finished this one this week.
5. Reading time - I've finished 3 books this week. (Hubby and I both had colds last weekend so we stayed home and took things easy!)
Enjoy the weekend.