Well Friday seems to have come round very quickly this week. So it's time to sit back and reflect on the week and highlight 5 things I'm grateful for.
The Friday Fave Five is hosted by Susanne over at Living to tell the story. You can find more participants there .
Here are mine for this week:
1) Sunshine! It's been very cold this week and it's not very bright today but we have had some good spells of sunshine this week that always help brighten the week.
2) A get together with hubby's siblings and partners. There are 8 siblings (Hubby is the eldest) and 6 have partners so 14 in total. We're aiming to get together more this year as a whole group. We all see each other regularly but it's hard to get all of us together at the same time but we're trying to be more proactive about organising things in advance.
3) My Christmas present from youngest son & DIL. It's an interactive photo frame. I finally sorted out getting photos on to a memory stick so now it's up and running. It should be called my Nathan frame as I've gathered together all the photos of him, especially the ones with the milestone cards. I need to update it with other photos but for now I'm happy to be able to sit and reflect on how far he's come.
4) Taking a walk with Nathan. I was there on Wednesday and he really needed a nap. Becca managed to get him to sleep but he was awake again after about 15 minutes so I wrapped him up and took him out in his buggy. It took me about half an hour of walking before he gave in but then he slept for almost two hours giving Becca a much needed break.
5) Online technology. This week I've done an online shop, paid a bill and ordered things. I love being able to do things like that from the comfort of my sofa!
And as a bonus: Catch up TV. I didn't factor in the time difference between here and South Korea so missed the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics. I'm catching up now. I love all the pomp and ceremony, especially the co-ordinated sections. It must take hours of preparation.
Happy weekend all!