Friday 29 June 2018

Review: Foreign Fruit

Foreign Fruit Foreign Fruit by Jojo Moyes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When a group of bohemians takes over Arcadia, a house on the seafront, Lottie Swift and Celia are as drawn to its temptations as Merham's citizens are appalled by them. They set a chain of events that have longstanding and tragic consequences. Now, fifty years on, Arcadia is returning to life, and its inhabitants stirring up strong feelings again.

Took me a while to get into this, I enjoyed it more when it moved to present day.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! If I don't get into a book by the second chapter, I usually give up (sometimes too soon).

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.