Saturday 22 December 2018

Merry Christmas!







Merry Christmas to all my friends & followers.  I really appreciate all of you that visit my blog and leave me comments, especially when I have busy times and can't always return the favour, like now!

I'm on a timer to get this post done before I start my day which has a lot of "to dos" on it!

This past week has been very hectic with 4 days of Grandsitting!  (2 with Nathan who has now learned "Nana" which is adorable, and 2 with Rory who has learned to roll over, and over, and over....great but he no longer stays put!)

I missed both Friday memes yesterday - the five minute one was "with".  Well I will be with all my family at Christmas.  How lucky am I?  Very is the answer to that.  As for counting my blessings for Friday's Fave Five well I'd need more than 5.  There will be 11 of us celebrating Christmas together including me so a double helping please.

On a more serious note, I know (from experience) that this time of year isn't easy for everyone so I hope however you celebrate it works for you.

I probably won't post again until after our celebrations but hopefully will find some time to check in on how you're all doing, although I expect blogland will be a bit quieter too.

And now my time is up and the shopping mall beckons.  Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas to you and yours, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hope amidst all the fun and excitement and work, you manage to have a few minutes peace and rest to put your feet up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family. May your blessings be many.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a perfectly wonderful Christmas with all your family together, Wendy. Yes, you are so blessed!! Please take photos to share with us when you are back after all the festivities! Merry Christmas from across the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice picture of you both ! I think we should sing together "we will survive" with our Christmas festivity's preparations !

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.