The Wednesday Medley is hosted by Terri. Pop over to see her answers and check out who else has taken part.
1. On December 5, 1901, Walt Disney was born. Have you been to Disneyland or Disney World? Can you share a favourite Disney memory?
Haven't been to either or Euro Disney.
2. The first roller coaster attraction at Walt Disney World was Space Mountain. Do you/did you like roller coasters?
I do not like roller coasters and avoid them at all times.
3. The very first fairy tale that Walt Disney made a cartoon about was Little Red Riding Hood. Did you enjoy fairy tales when you were a youngster or did they scare you? Did you have a favourite?
Yes I did enjoy fairy tales and I think my favourite was probably Snow White.
4. In Lady & the Tramp, Tramp’s real name was Butch! Do you have nicknames for your fur-babies and/or for your children?
No, I've always tended to just use their names. Even with the kids I don't always shorten their names, although they have accepted short versions.
5. I can’t let this day go by without respecting George H.W. Bush, as he lays in state in the Rotunda of our Capital today. He was our 41st President and only the second father to have a son follow him as President of the United States. President Bush loved his colourful socks. I bought Joe a pair of George H.W. Bush socks for Christmas one year. I know Myra has a pair… any other bloggers checking in today who have a pair of the Presidential socks in a drawer at home? How do you feel about colourful socks?
I like colourful socks - with 3 males in the house for a long time it was a lot easier to tell which ones belonged to who but we've never had any Presidential one, or Royal ones but we may have had some Simpson ones!
(These are the socks (and tie) President Bush will be buried in.)
6. Please tell us something random about your week!
After a break it's good to get back to my blog and ignore all the Brexit shenanigans that are currently going on!