It's Friday again so it's time to think back on five good things over the last week.
This challenge is hosted by Susanne over at Living to Tell the Story. Pop over there to find out more and check out other participants.
Well it's been a few weeks since I've joined in here so LOTS to be thankful for.
1) A great trip to Canada and America. We got there and back safely and had a great time in between!
2) Celebrating our first USA style Thanksgiving. We were with our son, his wife and baby Rory, celebrating at her parents' house in Barre, Vermont. And we had snow! Plus lots of good food, good company and a wonderful time. (Oh and there was wine :)
3) My tree and decorations are already up. Usually I'm much later than this at getting organised but not this year.
4) Nothing untoward had happened while we were away - apart from forgetting to run the dishwasher. (The dishes nearly walked out of there on their own!)
5) Once again our NHS service. Poor Grandson Nathan has had a rotten cold this week that escalated into breathing difficulties again so he was at the hospital all day today. Thankfully a few nebuliser sessions seem to have eased the problem and he was allowed home with steroids to take and a plan for using his inhalers. I'm just hoping that as he gets older and stronger he will be able to cope better with all the coughs and colds that he's bound to get. I'm also hoping I haven't caught his cold.
Well that's me caught up. It's been a busy few weeks and now we're on a countdown to Christmas. I need to get my skates on and work on the to do list. Hmm first I need to write the list!
Have a good weekend all.