Monday 18 March 2019

A - Z 2019 Theme Reveal

A to Z 2019 

Today's the day for revealing your theme for the 10th A - Z blogging challenge!

Drum roll please .......

My theme for this year, my 5th time of participating, is......No theme!

I'm trying something different this year.  I've got over half my posts drafted and I'm trying not to panic about how close the 1st of April is getting but hopefully I'll be ready at the start of the month.  I want to have time to do more visiting of other participants this year.

Talking of which you can find out more about the challenge here

Actually my posts relate to "Conversations in my head" so expect waffle and nonsense as usual but hopefully there will be a thread holding it all together.  

Wish me luck!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge. Not easy when you have so many things to try and do in a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy reading. :-) Have fun with it.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. It will be interesting to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for your courage, I don't participate can't follow abc, lol ! The sun is shining for the first time since 2 weeks ! First I didn't recognize what it was ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always impressed with your A-Z Challenge and that you always follow through to the end! Awesome! I am just not that motivated! Looking forward to yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay great to find a fellow A to Z blogger. Good luck with the challenge Wendy!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, what a great idea! Why didn't I think it!!! No theme. Next year for sure. This year I will be stopping by to check in what your are up to. Glad to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.