Wednesday 6 March 2019

Wednesday Medley - 6/3/19

The Wednesday Medley is hosted by Terri at Your Friend from Florida. Pop over there to join in or to check out who else is taking part.

NATIONAL OREO COOKIE DAY – March 6

-----------------------------------------------------------------
1.  Are you able to pass by a plate of cookies and not take one or are you a bit of a 'Cookie Monster'?
I am definitely a cookie monster.  Pass a plate of cookies? No chance. If I'd known it was National Oreo day I might have bought some!
2.  Tell us about your favourite cookie. Have your tastes changed since you were a kid?
As long as there's chocolate involved I'm happy.  I don't think my tastes have really changed.  I've always had a sweet tooth.
3.  Enquiring minds want to know if you are a dunker and, if so, do you dunk in milk, coffee, or tea?
I'm definitely a dunker, usually in tea but occasionally in warm milk.  Never coffee - I don't drink it.
4.  It is that time of year and they are selling them on every corner and in front of every store!  Do you buy Girl Scout cookies and if you do, which is your favourite?
Selling cookies or biscuits as we would probably say here in the UK doesn't seem to be a big thing for our girls, who are also known as Guides rather than Scouts.
5.  Raw cookie dough.  Yay or Nay?
Nay.
6.  Please tell us something random about your week!!
This is a fairly normal week for us.  Both of us went to look after Grandson Nathan on Tuesday and I'll be there again tomorrow.  Today has been chore day - washing, tidying, etc.  Friday I'm having lunch with friends.  The only different thing so far was babysitting Grandson Rory on Monday.  We arrived early enough to spend some time with him before bedtime but Daddy was able to get him to bed before he left  for a meeting.  His Mummy had gone to a book club meeting.  Once Rory was asleep we didn't hear a peep out of him.  One of the easiest babysitting we've done, and dinner was provided too!  He was still asleep when his Mummy got back.

Thanks for the questions Terri.

9 comments:

  1. I am a total cookie monster! I just love them. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems there are quite a few "cookie monsters" among us, myself included! Thanks for joining the Medley, Wendy! I enjoyed your answers and especially liked hearing about Nathan!! Enjoy lunch with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun baby sitting your grandson!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really?! No raw cookie dough?? I am totally with you on chocolate thing!!Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope not a lover of raw dough although if making some with chocolate chips a few of those might not make it into the dough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy reading the difference about our lives from UK to America. So fun ;-) thank you for sharing. I like tea too.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.