Wednesday 27 March 2019

Wednesday Medley - 27/3/19

The Wednesday Medley is hosted by Terri over at Your Friend from Florida.
The questions usually start with the National Day and follow on from there. No rules and there is no obligation. Link up if you want to over at Terri's site and see who else is joining in the fun.


NATIONAL JOE DAY – March 27
Enjoy a cup of “joe” with all of your friends named Joe, Jo, Joette, Joey, Joseph, Josephine, Johanna, Joann, Jodie or any variant of the name Joe every year on March 27th, National Joe Day.

1. Who is your favorite "Joe/Jo" and what can you tell us about him or her?
I have 2 nieces who answer to Jo. (One is a Joanne, the other Joanna.) They are both lovely young women and great mothers.

2. Who were you named for and do you or did you know that person?
I wasn't named for anyone. My parents just liked the name.

3. Do you have a middle name and do you like it/use it?
No but I often wish I did. I'm happy with my name but I don't particularly like it when people shorten it to Wend, especially people who don't actually know me very well.

4. Have you ever named your car? Tell us about it, please!
No. The car is a car!

5. Tell us the name of a fictional character you have never forgotten and why you remember it so well.
Wendy from Peter Pan - it's believed that J M Barrie created the name but that's not actually the case.

6. Share something random with us about your week.
Hopefully this week won't turn out to be random. Last week was far from normal and quite hectic. I'd like some peace and quiet this week although we do have Grandson Nathan's 2nd birthday party to look forward to on Sunday.

Thanks for visiting.  Hopefully I'll have more time for returning the favour this week!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the party for your grandson and happy birthday to him from me!! I love your name - it always reminds me of Wendy from Peter Pan and I LOVE her!!! I wish for you a pleasant and quiet week!!! Hugs Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your Grandson and Happy birthday to him! Awww, 2 years old....so sweet. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Nathan! How can it be 2 years already?! Thanks for joining the Medley today!! I enjoyed your answers and learning about your two special ladies named Jo!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.