Joining in with Susanne and others at Living to Tell the Story to look back on the week and find 5 things to be thankful for.
Go here to join in the fun.
Here are mine for this week:
1) Rain. We had more rain on Wednesday and yesterday - nothing like the downpours of the previous week but we definitely needed it.
2) Time with the grandkids on Wednesday - 4 of them here so a bit hectic but they do love getting together so it's fun watching them.
3) Hubby's healing continues - he's almost back to full mobility and the bruising has almost gone too.
4) Music in the park last Saturday - that made a nice outing for us in the afternoon.
5) A catch up with former work colleagues on Tuesday. I love it when you meet up with friends you haven't seen for a while but you just pick up where you left off.
And now we're off to a family reunion! We'll need to update this picture but we might need an extra stair or two - we've had 3 more grandkids since this picture was taken!
Have a good weekend all. I'll try to get around to your blogs but not sure what the wi-fi will be like.