2. Do you like waffles? Make your own or 'leggo my Eggo? Any favourite toppings or add-ins? Waffles or pancakes-which do you prefer?
I do like waffles but I never make them - don't have a waffle maker. So I'm probably more likely to be eating pancakes and they just have to have chocolate on them.
3. Do you have any mementos from this summer (or past summers)? What do you do with them?
Well this, and the previous 2 summers have been pretty quiet so no recent mementos. I'm not a big fan of collecting lots of bits and pieces. Probably photos are my main thing and one of these days I will get around to getting some albums printed. Looking at photos on the phone or PC is just not the same as looking at physical photos.
4. One thing you'd like to do before summer ends?
Get together with extended family which is happening this weekend!
5. Life is too short to "dwell on regrets".
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm posting late because it's been a busy day here thanks to these little ones:
Hubby is recovering really well from the fall he had - he was even ok with holding Ella
She's been a bit shy around Grandpa the last couple of weeks but today she was more than happy to cuddle.
Apologies to Joyce for the spell checker putting in the English version of everything on this post. That's something I could waffle on about all day long.