Saturday 9 November 2019

#SoCS - 9/11/19



Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is “ght.” Find a word that contains the letters “ght” in that order, and use it any way you’d like. Bonus points if you use three or more different words containing those letters. Have fun!

#SoCS is hosted by Linda G. Hill - check out her site here for details and participants. 

Right, time is tight so I'll try with all my might to get this post done, hopefully without a fight.  No selfies today, don't want to give you a fright.  It's still light but night is on the way.  If the sky is clear I may be able to see the stars shine bright.

Ok enough with this slight attempt to use as many ght words as I could.  I managed eight,  oops make that nine!
 

 


4 comments:

  1. Bravo ! You almost used up all ght words ! Can't say good night, because it's morning !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was funny, especially the last line.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.