Thursday 28 November 2019

Review: The Flower Girls

The Flower Girls The Flower Girls by Alice Clark-Platts
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Flower Girls. Laurel and Primrose.

One convicted of murder, the other given a new identity.

Now, nineteen years later, another child has gone missing.

And The Flower Girls are about to hit the headlines all over again..
.


This was a creepy, unsettling read. The subject matter, (the killing of a child) is dark and although I thought the ending was going to be predictable, and in a way it was, there was also an unexpected twist that I didn't see coming.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I always appreciate an unexpected twist! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.