Monday 19 February 2024

Books, books and more books! 19/2/24

YOUR 2024 BOOKS
  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  • The Postscript Murders by Elly Griffiths
  • My Other Husband by Dorothy Koomson
  • Woman In Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
  • A Spark of Light by Jodi Picoult
  • Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty
  • Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt Haig
  • Headstrong by Rachel Swaby
  • The Stranger by Harlan Coben
  • The Girl in the Spider's Web by David Lagercrantz
  • The Stranger Diaries by Elly Griffiths
  • The Murders at Fleat House by Lucinda Riley
  • One Italian Summer by Rebecca Serle
  • Revelation by C.J. Sansom

Not a bad start my reading challenge for the year and one blessing of having Covid this past week - lots of reading time with no guilt attached.

Thank you everyone for your good wishes.  I haven't really felt too bad, just very tired and the first couple of days I was quite achy but nothing major.

Hopefully I'll be back to normal soon and will stop bombarding you with book reviews!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the update on how you are feeling. And all the books. :-) Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.