Friday, 19 February 2016
Fave Five on Friday 19/2/16
If you want to join in this is where to go Friday's Fave Five
It's a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favourite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favourite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.
1. Cough linctus. My cough is improving, slowly, but a linctus recommended by a friend has definitely helped.
2. Books. I've got through 2 this week while I'm still not 100%. I'm also signed up now for two Facebook book clubs and loving the interaction.
3. Dinner with friends. Wasn't sure if I was going to make it but am so glad I did. Was good to get out of the house and catch up with some long term friends.
4. Sunshine. We've had some this week and it definitely lifts my mood.
5. Roses. For Valentine's Day. Hubby and I don't usually make a big deal out of this but he surprised me with flowers this year. Much appreciated.
Well I've been listening to my body that was clearly telling me it needed a rest but it does at last seem to be re-charging. The bonus is that I've had more time for blogging. The downside is that the frustration levels are also rising as I look at all I want to get done. However I know that I'm blessed with a roof over my head, food on the table and people who care about me. It could be so much worse and I should stop complaining.
Have a good weekend.