It's Friday so it's time to join in with Suzanne's Friday's Fave Five.
It's a place to come on Fridays and think back over your week and just post about 5 favourite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favourite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.
If you want to take part or visit other Fave Five posts, click on the picture above to go to host Suzanne's site and check out the linky list.
Here are mine for this week:
1. Moving forward with decorating our spare room. It's still a work in progress but we're moving in the right direction.
2. Catch up TV - I love being able to catch up on things I've missed. (And having the time to do it.)
3. Parking zone. Our street is soon to be part of a parking zone - they started painting the lines on the road and erecting signs this week. Since another zone was introduced near our station we've had lots of extra cars parking in our street. Making our area a parking zone should make it easier to find a space to park. We will need a permit for our car but the first permit per household is free so there will be no cost to us. We will have to buy visitor permits for when we have visitors but I think overall it will be better.
4. Lunch with friends. It was Ana's turn to host today and she provided a lovely lunch - winter soup to start, followed by a pasta dish with salad and then a lemon drizzle cake with blueberries, raspberries and a salted caramel sauce. It was all delicious and washed down nicely with a glass (or 2) of wine.
5. Some lovely family news - our niece's baby, Poppy, who has had a nasal feeding tube for a while now, will get a permanent tube fitted directly into her stomach next week. This will make things so much easier for them, especially as Poppy is becoming an expert at pulling the tube out and that means a trip to the hospital every time to get it reinserted.
Have a good weekend all.