Friday, 7 October 2016
Friday's Fave Five - 7/10/16
It's Friday so it's time to join in with Suzanne's Friday's Fave Five.
It's a place to come on Fridays and think back over your week and just post about 5 favourite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favourite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.
If you want to take part or visit other Fave Five posts, click on the picture above to go to host Suzanne's site and check out the linky list.
Sometimes it's hard to find five things to write about but it's good to actually reflect on the week and find the good in it.
Here are my five:
1. Insurance. We have always had insurance for various things but haven't had much cause to use them, which is probably a good thing, but recently we've been glad of our car insurance, and this week we relied on our house insurance when hubby accidentally broke a window.
2. Guarantees. The washing machine broke down last week but it was still under warranty so it's been repaired and has been working overtime ever since. (It was out of action for a week.)
3. Crafting. I've made quite a bit of progress this week on a craft project that I need to have finished for Christmas. I'm trying not to get panicked by the increasing amount of Christmas mentions that are appearing.
4. Finding time to relax in front of the TV, catching up on programmes I've recorded.
5. The NHS. Hubby had a few concerns and his GP referred him for tests. He had a hospital appointment within 2 weeks and tests done this week. Thankfully all seems fine.
Have a good weekend.