It's Friday so it must be time to join Suzanne for Friday's Fave Five. Click here for full details.
Here are my blessings and thoughts on this week:
1. The safe arrival of my cousin's grandson. His younger brother was born quite premature so it's been an anxious pregnancy but he arrived safely on Wednesday at almost full term.
2. Being able to help our son and DIL move into their first own home. They have been renting a flat but have now bought a bungalow which is lovely. We spent Monday and Tuesday with them in Nottingham. Hard work but worth it.
3. Having no commitments so that struggling with a cough and cold meant I could just take it easy at the end of the week. I suspect all the in and out of warm buildings to the cold outside plus the physical workout with the move didn't help.
4. Dog rescue centres. So many dogs get abandoned and these centres do such good work. Our son and DIL will bring home 2 retired greyhounds on Monday. They are so excited!
5. Books and catch up TV. When you don't feel up to much keeping occupied helps.
I did sleep better last night so hopefully a bit more rest will see me feeling better. We have Poppy's baptism on Sunday so I want to be well for that. Hope you all have a good weekend.