It's Friday and I'm here!
This meme is hosted by Suzanne. Pop over to her site to see who else is joining in the fun.
It's time to take a breather and think back over 5 favourite things from the past week. Here goes:
1. Feeling productive. I've had several days where I've not felt motivated at all since Christmas but this week has been better. I've managed to get several jobs done that have been on the to do list for a while including fixing up 2 mirrors. They have been waiting to go on the wall for a while. I finally decided this week that if I wait for hubby to put them up they are going to be on that list for a long time! I also fixed the door knob onto the cupboard in the recently decorated spare room. Another little thing but it was annoying me.
I also managed to thoroughly clean my cooker doors today - the glass panels are removable so I'm grateful for my big Lakeside tray for soaking them in!
2. Reading. I didn't read much at the beginning of the month but this last week I've picked up on that again. My TBR pile isn't decreasing though as I'm still making good use of the library.
3. Daughter's good health. Now she's half way through her pregnancy she seems to be feeling much better. She even sent me a video where you could see the baby kick. I loved it when I could feel my babies moving around inside. Weird feeling but comforting.
4. Walking. Haven't managed much in the way of walking but have been out and about a few times this week on foot. The weather has been much milder although we have had rain too.
5. Successful shopping trip. I needed to find a few bits for a book swap I'm taking part in and managed to get those on Wednesday. Fortunately I went early. The shopping complex is next to the Olympic Park, the stadium now houses our local football team, West Ham. When they have a home game, which they did Wednesday evening, the place is madness.
One more thing I'm thankful for is no dinner to cook tonight. Hubby and I are going to my daughter's for dinner and to discuss holiday plans for later in the year. It's all very exciting.
Hopefully I'll get around to visiting your posts tomorrow. Have a good weekend all.