Sunday 29 April 2018

Review: The Fear

The Fear The Fear by C.L. Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lou Smith is used to being headline news as, aged seventeen, she ran away with her 37-year-old teacher, Mike, during a short-lived affair.

Now 32, Lou’s life is in tatters – and she resolves to return home to confront Mike for the damage he has caused. But she soon finds that Mike is unchanged, and is now grooming a young 15-year-old girl called Chloe.

Determined to make sure that history doesn’t repeat itself, Lou decides to take matters into her own hands. But Mike is a predator of the worst kind, and as she tries to bring him to justice, it’s clear that Lou could once again become his prey…


Difficult subject matter (child grooming) and told from various POVs. Took a little while to get me hooked but then I couldn't wait to see how it was going to pan out.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. This one sounds interesting. I read one that had a hard subject matter, Roanoke Girls, I am glad I did finish it. It was about family abuse and eye opening to me how one can be pushed into doing something.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.