Monday 9 April 2018

Review: I Am Missing

I Am Missing I Am Missing by Tim Weaver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When a young man wakes up bruised, beaten and with no memory of who he is or where he came from, the press immediately dub him 'The Lost Man'.

Ten months later, Richard Kite - if that is even his real name - remains as desperate as ever. Despite appeals and the efforts of the police, no one knows this man.

Kite's last hope may be private investigator David Raker - a seasoned locator of missing people. But Raker has more questions than answers.

Who is Richard Kite?

Why does no one know him?

And what links him to the body of a woman found beside a London railway line two years ago?
 



This was the first of the David Raker series I have read but I will be looking out for the earlier books. It was a gripping read featuring flashbacks that I wasn't sure about at first. It wasn't clear where the book was headed but gradually all the pieces were pulled together leading to a thrilling conclusion.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.