Friday 6 March 2020

Friday's Fave Five - 6/3/20






It Friday so it's time to look back and find 5 things to be grateful for from the last week. Our host, Susanne, can be found here along with a linky to other bloggers taking part.
 

Here are mine:

1) Time with Grandson Noah! It was too brief, (Saturday afternoon to Sunday afternoon) but I was determined to see him before February ended as we hadn't seen him since the beginning of January.

He's growing so fast. Despite the weather not being great we managed a trip to their nearby City Farm which he enjoyed



2) Goslings that are looking more like geese!



This picture was taken on Monday and the one below on Wednesday.



They are growing rapidly and they all seem healthy.

3) More viewings on our house. We had 2 on Saturday, 2 on Monday, another 2 on Wednesday and one this morning. Tomorrow we have a young couple coming for a second look. In the meantime we are getting out and looking at houses ourselves but we haven't seen anything yet where we've thought we must take a second look. We have 4 to see tomorrow and 2 more next week. More houses seem to be coming on the market all the time so hopefully we'll be able to find "the one"!

4) An evening at the theatre with hubby. We have a theatre close by in Stratford which we are supporters of. This means occasionally we get free tickets for new performances and this often includes welcome drinks and snacks. We saw a new production called "I think we are alone". It was quite a moving piece.


I THINK WE ARE ALONE is a bitter sweet and funny take on our ache to connect with those voices we need to hear again, those arms we need to feel around us and those faces we need to see again. It is about letting go and holding on to what we love the most.

I THINK WE ARE ALONE is a delicate and uplifting play about our fragility, resilience and our need for love and forgiveness.


There was also a Q & A session with the cast afterwards which was interesting.
It probably seems a bit dark from the trailer but actually by the end it was hopeful.

5) Walking in the sunshine. Today was really bright and sunny and I was meeting some friends for lunch so I decided to walk there. I always feel uplifted when I can get out and do that.

Have a good weekend all. We'll be looking at more houses and hopefully catching up with Nathan and his Mummies on Sunday.




12 comments:

  1. What a great week. Noah is a doll. I am sure it was too short. I have 5 grands and they are between age 9 and 15. When I am with them it is always too short. I prayed for you and the sale of your house and finding one you want to move to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah is so cute! You have had a lot of folks coming through your house! I hope it sells quickly for you and that you can quickly find that home to visit a second time and then buy! Do please keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the viewings go well. A time of stress and excitement for you. Noah is growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow he has grown too ! Wish you good luck to sell your house ! Ours is sold, now I have to look for an appartment, but there are quite a lot !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and well done on selling yours so quickly. I hope you can find somewhere you like as well.

      Delete
  5. Prayers lifted up for the house sale! I hope you find one that totally says Buy Me!,😀
    Spring has sprung!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow. You are getting so much interest in your house. That's great!
    And I hope you find just the right place soon.
    I love to see how much Noah is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun to manage that little outing with that cutie pie! It's so nice to feel the sunshine during these months, isn't it? Fingers crossed that one of those showings turns into a buy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am enjoying the sunshine today. It always feels so good after the winter months.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.