Tuesday 31 March 2020

#WDIIA - Tuesday 31/3/20

Linda (the host of #SoCS and One Liner Wednesday) has been doing posts entitled "What Day is it Anyway" during these strange times. (Click on the link for her site to see more.)

Today it is Tuesday. (Even though it feels like Sunday, every day is beginning to feel like Sunday.)

It's been a really quiet day. I did get some washing done. We did go for a walk. I did manage to finish this:



1000 pieces

And of course we chatted online with Grandson Nathan who's come from this:


Birthday 2017

To this!  He's 3 today!



He's come such a long way and done so well. He's happy and chatty and we love him to bits. I will admit to having a little melt down this morning because of course we're all separated at the moment. I just so wanted to be able to give him a big hug. But of course we chatted online. Thank goodness for social media. This snap was taken a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure there will be birthday snaps later.

So another day is almost done. I'm off now to polish my first A-Z post for tomorrow.

Yes it's that time of the year again. With all this time on our hands I shouldn't have any excuse for lates posts! For anyone who doesn't know what the A-Z challenge is you can go here to find out all about it. Join in. It's fun. Got anything better to do?



6 comments:

  1. How can Nathan be three already?!! Oh my goodness!! He is adorable. We always joke that since we retired we have six Saturdays and one Sunday. Every day feels like Saturday. I have to look at the calendar some days to see what day it is. We are all going to get through this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute Wendy. I love the photo.
    My son will celebrate his 20th Birthday 4/7. I am sad we will not be able to be with him. I am thankful for technology to help us stay close.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow in 3 years? Just a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely in his case. He was so tiny when he was born.

      Delete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.