Saturday 28 March 2020

#WDIIA - Saturday 28/3/20 - Planning Not Planning for the A - Z

Yep I'm planning not planning for the A - Z Challenge.

Nope.  I will be winging it.  (No change there then lol.)

Actually I have tried each year to plan for the A - Z and have had a theme (even the year when I generated random words to write about each day) but things seldom went to plan.  Life tends to get in the way.  Classic example of this was 2017 when our first Grandson was born, very prematurely, the day before the challenge started.

And 2020 has thrown us another huge curveball.

I had an idea for a theme but then we decided to move house so I thought that would be a great theme to use instead.  Then Covid-19 reared its ugly head.  Now we're not only not moving house, we're locked down in our house and will probably be so for the month of April.

I had started to prepare some posts but now I'm going to revisit them.  I'll probably still loosely use the theme of moving but I'll also be putting in some reference to the current state of affairs.  Not sure how well it will work.  I'll just be glad if I manage to get a post done every day.

I think there might be a lot of waffle going on.  Nothing new there!

10 comments:

  1. I'm still trying to decide. If I do, obviously I would be winging it too. I've done it where I pre-planned it all and it was nice. I haven't done it for about 2 years now. I might as well TRY. Nothing else to do, these days but wait...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will certainly while away some time lol

      Delete
  2. I have never been disappointed in your A-Z challenge posts!! Looking forward to it this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could always use the theme of 'Indoors for 26'. 26 ways of passing the time, indoors of course. You always manage to come up with the goods, so I know we will not be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am beginning week 3 of being home from work and my husband is home as off last Friday. Trying times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are but needs must. Too many people are dying.

      Delete
  5. I thought I should at least trying once, but then I think it is not a good year to start, there are so many changes.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.