Well it's Friday again so time to look back on the week and highlight some blessings. This meme is hosted by Susanne over at Living to tell the story.Pop over there to see who else is taking part and to find out how to join in.
Here are my 5 for this week:
1) We went for a walk in the park with Rory and his Mummy at the weekend. He is always so pleased to see us.
2) Progress with the house move - the surveyor has been to our house and we have booked for a survey to be done on the house we are buying. We also had a whole load of paperwork to go through yesterday for the new house. Our solicitor seems to be on the ball with it all.
3) Our Chancellor cut Stamp Duty this week so that will save us some money.
4) I got a haircut! (I've posted pictures here.)
5) Nathan's baby sibling is doing fine - 20 week scan done this week and all ok. Also Poppy's baby sibling does not carry the same genetic condition so that's a relief for my niece and her partner. Poppy's condition is lifelong and requires a careful diet and overnight tube feeding. It's particularly challenging if she's unwell especially with tummy bugs and there was a 1 in 4 chance of the new baby having the same condition. Hopefully my niece can now enjoy the rest of her pregnancy.
The week has been much of a repeat of previous weeks really. (Apart from the haircut!) Things have been relaxed here quite a bit. Shops are open as are pubs and restaurants but all having to follow strict guidance on social distancing and hygiene. We're not really venturing out yet. It still doesn't feel that safe to be in busy places with lots of people. The number of cases/deaths are still falling but very gradually now and some places have seen a spike in numbers. This thing is still out there but apparently they have agreed to dismantle the temporary morgue so that's another blessing.
Have a good weekend all.