Wednesday's Hodgepodge is brought to us courtesy of Joyce at
From this side of the pond
If you want to take part or just see what others have posted pop over to Joyce's page - the Linky List is at the end of Joyce's post and don’t forget to visit at least your neighbours on the list.
1. The Hodgepodge lands this year on National Secret Keeping Day...on a scale of 1-10 (with 1 being I'm a blabbermouth and 10 being I'm a vault) how good are you at keeping secrets?
I think I'm probably at a 9.
I read here nine jobs for people who can keep a secret-cybersecurity worker, executive assistant, housekeeper, lawyer, nuclear plant technician, physician, private investigator, psychologist, security guard Of the jobs listed, which one most interests you and why?
I think psychologist would interest me the most as I'm more interested in mental health issues than actually working right now.
2. What's the secret of life (or one of them anyway)?
As in long life? Good Life? Happy life? I don't think a blog post could encompass all of that lol.
3. Off the record, best-kept secret, a fly on the wall, top secret, my lips are sealed, secret shopper, as quiet as a mouse, poker face, spill the beans, open secret, bite your tongue...which secret idiom can you best relate to right now? Explain.
Biting my tongue would probably be most apt right now. Patience after all these weeks in lockdown is running thin.
4. Spill here the secret ingredient in one of your favorite recipes?
Chocolate! Though hardly a secret lol.
5. My mama celebrates a big birthday tomorrow. Share a favorite quote, song lyric, saying, or verse of scripture that will add some sunshine to her day (ours too!)
Happy Birthday - Stevie Wonder or maybe You are the sunshine of my life?
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I would be absolutely rubbish at playing poker, I might be good at keeping secrets but no good at bluffing!