Well it's Friday again so time to look back on the week and highlight some blessings. This meme is hosted by Susanne over at Living to tell the story.
Pop over there to see who else is taking part and to find out how to join in.
1. Progress with sorting out the house. I came across this picture that I'd used in the past and it's definitely where we are at right now. We are gradually accumulating a large pile of rubbish which will need to go the tip at some point as well as a lot of stuff that's too good to just throw away but definitely doesn't need to come with us. Hopefully we'll find a way of getting rid of that stuff. We're still keeping a lot of things but I'm not doing too much agonizing.
2. Progress with the move generally. We've got a surveyor coming here next Tuesday and then we'll get a survey done on where we're going. We've also been getting quotes for removal companies. I have a big checklist of all the things that need to be done and when so gradually working through that!
3. Reading time. Despite all that's going on I've still made time to read, or watch TV or just general down time.
4. Lots of video calls with the little ones this week. It's still hard to see them in the way we're used to but catching up on video calls makes it all a little bit easier.
5. Cooler temps. We've had rain as well which I could pass on but the temperature has been much more bearable this week.
So nothing extraordinary there but that's how I like it.
Have a good weekend all and happy 4th July to all my American followers.