Friday 5 May 2023

Blogger and spam comments!

I recently checked my spam comments on Blogger following the A-Z challenge - it always seems to spark off a few.

Well to my surprise it seems that a lot of my responses to comments on my blog had been marked as spam.  I have no idea why.  I mean surely blogger should be able to tell that it's me commenting on my own blog and therefore not spam?  Clearly not.

Anyway I have just worked my way through all the spam comments, deleting those that were spam but publishing my own.

Apologies to anyone who suddenly gets a notification of a reply that goes back way back and wonders what the hell is going on.


3 comments:

  1. I had a blogger glitch yesterday and couldn't see any of my friends' posts. That's why I'm late getting around! Crazy technology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the glitch is completely sorted now Terri

      Delete
  2. Lately, Blogger has been marking as 'spam' comments from some of my old posts, from a couple years ago. They are legitimate comments, so I wonder why they're suddenly considered spam? Blogger has a mind of its own.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.