On Friday's Susanne prompts us to look back on our week and find the good things we're thankful for. You can find out more and see who else is joining in here.
1. Time with Grandsons Noah and Miles. We hadn't seen them for a while and they're both just getting over chicken pox but they were here last weekend for Nathan's birthday party.
2. We attended a friend of ours 60th birthday party on Sunday and there were people there that we hadn't seen in a long time. It was good to be able to catch up.
3. Good weather this week - I’ve been able to walk around the lake.
4. Ella was here with her Mummies on Wednesday. Her talking is coming on. She knows a lot of words but still chatters away to herself a lot which is rather cute.
5. Babysitting Rory and Vinny tonight and they’re both in bed without too much hassle. Hopefully they’ll be asleep soon and I’ll have a quiet evening. Their parents have gone to see Les Miserables.
Have a good weekend all. We have another holiday on Monday because of the King’s Coronation but we have no set plans. The forecast is for rain.