Friday's Fave Five and A-Z update
Friday's Fave Five is hosted by Suzanne. Click here for full details.
What am I thankful for this week:
1) Baby Nathan continues to make good progress. Still a long way from coming home but he's in good hands.
2) A nice day with hubby on Tuesday. We went out for brunch and then dinner to celebrate his birthday. It was nice to have some time together after the last few weeks.
3) Getting to post 500 on blogger.
4) All the good wishes we have received from everyone for Nathan and his Mummies.
5) Automatic washing machines, tumble driers, microwaves, shopping deliveries and all the other gadgets/services that make life easier, especially when it's tough.
Have a good weekend all. Ours will be busy as our son and his wife are down with their dogs. There will be hospital visits to fit in plus on Sunday our other son is running the London Marathon. Never a dull moment!