Friday 25 March 2016

Friday Fave Five 25/3/16

http://susannesspace.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/fridays-fave-five-370.html


This is a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favourite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favourite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.
 
If you want to take part or visit other Fave Five posts, click on the picture above to go to host Suzanne's site and check out the linky list.

Here are my five:
1.  We attended a choral concert last Saturday.  Our son's wife was in the choir but she had a couple of solo pieces.  It was the first time we'd heard her sing solo.  We discovered she has a lovely voice. 

2.  A spell of dry weather meant I managed to get my grass cut this week.  We've since had rain followed by sunshine so it will soon need doing again!
  3. Hubby is doing well and returned to work on Thursday so thanks to everyone who sent kind words and prayers.

4.  Food in the freezer.  A couple of times this week I've been glad to pull out something from the freezer to provide a meal that didn't require a lot of thought or effort.

5. A night out with a good friend.  It was supposed to have been more people but it ended up being just one other friend and myself but it was a good chance to catch up and relaxing.  Plus we walked to the pub so I got some exercise too.

Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a lovely week. I understand all about how hard it is to get the grass cut in rainy Spring weather! A day of sunshine is like an added gift.

    I love having a meal in the freezer! So good on those days when you know it's going to be difficult to get it all done.

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freezer meals can be so convenient. A night out with a friend and discovering your daughter-in-law has a hidden talent. Sounds like a good week. Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy, It's fortunate that I have two weeks of break, so even though I was sick the first week, I have another to look forward to.
    I'm glad your hubby is better and able to return to work.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy, It's fortunate that I have two weeks of break, so even though I was sick the first week, I have another to look forward to.
    I'm glad your hubby is better and able to return to work.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to read that about your hubby. Walking to the pub, now that bought smiles. Have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.