This is a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favourite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favourite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.
If you want to visit others taking part and the host Suzanne, then just click on the picture above.
Here are my five:
1. Ambulance Rapid Response cars - we needed one of those last Saturday when my hubby was taken ill. It was very reassuring to have someone with me quickly as I was here alone with him. (He's doing okay and home now but needs further tests to try and establish why he had a seizure.)
2. Phone payments for parking. Hubby was kept in hospital from Saturday night until Monday afternoon. Most hospital car parks are now either pay and display or pay on departure. Ours is pay and display which means having loads of change for the ticket machine. Or not - you can now phone a number and pay using a debit/credit card. Particularly useful when you have a few pound coins but the machine keeps rejecting them!
3. Supportive kids. Enough said.
4. The London Olympic Park now known as the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park which is just a bus ride away from us. We spent the afternoon there yesterday. It was a sunny day and felt almost like spring.
5. Chocolate. It's definitely my comfort food and I've had too much this week. Oh wait, you can never have too much chocolate!
Have a great weekend.