Friday, 11 November 2016
Friday's Fave Five - 11/11/16
It's Friday so it's time to join in with Suzanne's Friday's Fave Five. I missed last week at it was quite busy here with visitors.
It's a place to come on Fridays and think back over your week and just post about 5 favourite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favourite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.
If you want to take part or visit other Fave Five posts, click on the picture above to go to host Suzanne's site and check out the linky list.
Five things I'm grateful for this week:
1. Catching up with old friends on Saturday - it was a surprise 50th birthday party for one of them.
2. Cheats recipes - we were asked to take a dish to the party so I made a couple of quiches using recipes that make them quick and easy to prepare but they still tasted great and homemade.
3. Being free to visit my daughter and help out with preparations for her move.
4. Catching up with my best friend. Now we're both home full time that's going to be easier to do.
5. Peace and quiet. The house is my own this afternoon. After a week of guests that's a lovely feeling. It was great having guests but it's also good to have some quiet time in between. My eldest son and his wife will be here tonight before an early flight tomorrow to Italy so I'm making the most of these few hours! (And the sun is shining!)
Have a good weekend all.