It's Friday so it's time to join in with Suzanne's Friday's Fave Five.
It's a place to come on Fridays and think back over your week and just post about 5 favourite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favourite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.
If you want to take part or visit other Fave Five posts, click on the picture above to go to host Suzanne's site and check out the linky list.
Five things I'm grateful for this week:
All my things this week are related to having time. As a stay at home person I have lots of time on my hands and I don't always use it wisely but then you have a good week and really appreciate the time to:
1. To be able to help my daughter out with her planned move next month.
2. To just get out and take a walk in the fresh air.
3. To get a manicure and pedicure - courtesy of a gift voucher from my best friend.
4. To pick up a book and sit and read.
5. To plan ahead and feel more in control.
What did you make time for this week? Have a good weekend all.