Friday 18 November 2016

Friday's Fave Five - 18/11/16

http://susannesspace.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/fridays-fave-five-395.html


It's Friday so it's time to join in with Suzanne's Friday's Fave Five.   
It's a place to come on Fridays and think back over your week and just post about 5 favourite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favourite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.

If you want to take part or visit other Fave Five posts, click on the picture above to go to host Suzanne's site and check out the linky list.


Five things I'm grateful for this week:

All my things this week are related to having time.  As a stay at home person I have lots of time on my hands and I don't always use it wisely but then you have a good week and really appreciate the time to:


1.  To be able to help my daughter out with her planned move next month. 

2.  To just get out and take a walk in the fresh air.






3.  To get a manicure and pedicure - courtesy of a gift voucher from my best friend.

4.  To pick up a book and sit and read.

5.  To plan ahead and feel more in control.

What did you make time for this week?  Have a good weekend all.

10 comments:

  1. Looks like a good week. Glad you used your time to your benefit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice list! I haven't made time for much of anything but work this week. Looking forward to our Thanksgiving this coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made great use of your time this week--I would value those walks and the reading time, too. I am newly retired and am finding myself alternately doing too much and then doing nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mani-pedi sounds wonderful! Such a relaxing treat. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geese, loveeeeeeee them...thank you for sharing the photos. I did notice that the leaves are all gone now off the trees...getting ready for the winter storm that is predicted to hit here tomorrow and Monday.

    Have a lovely weekend, Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the geese! I was so busy with church things this week, that it was nice to just be able to come home after work and prop my feet up for a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great use of time in many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loved your post and profile as well .
    i was never into the race dear.
    best of luck for your next week tasks .
    your hands and eyes do pretty well as your walk brought lots of pleasure tour day

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't do much either due to my sprained ankle !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Having time to walk and enjoy the beauty of nature that God created is a great blessing indeed! Reading and planning time is always a plus!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.