Tuesday 4 September 2018

Energy - Ragtag Daily Prompt - 4/9/18

https://ragtagcommunity.wordpress.com/2018/09/04/rdp-tuesday-prompt-energy/
Click on the image for RDP site

Today's prompt is "Energy" something I don't seem to have much of at the moment.  Thanks for all the well wishes for my leg.  I still don't know if it's fractured or just badly bruised but I'm doing as I'm told and resting it.  Trouble is I'm finding that the less you do the less you want to do.

But it does help with catching up on some reading.  I've just finished Insidious Intent by Val McDermid.  Really enjoyed it but the ending was a bit of a shocker.  Can't say any more as it would be a massive spoiler.  (There was even a request from the author not to reveal it!)

Of course now I've got you all wondering what it was.  You'll just have to read it to find out - or I'm sure if you Googled it you could find the answer.

I love Google and I'm also finding YouTube handy for DIY videos amongst other things.  For example I acquired a VAX vacuum/carpet cleaning machine from my sister-in-law but there was no instruction manual.  Thanks to Google I now have an instruction booklet to hand but frustratingly no energy to carry out cleaning the carpet that needs it.

I'm not good at being patient.  I contacted the Patient Liaison Service today at the hospital as I've still not had any response from the Trauma unit.  They said they would try and speed things up.  They obviously are out of energy too.

(Apologies to anyone new here wondering what this is all about - you can check out the saga here.)




1 comment:

  1. Is that a new meme ? sounds interesting ! I have no patience either and can't read instruction manuals. Theory and practice I can't put together so I use YouTube they have manuals for nearly everything, then I can see and follow step by step ! Great !

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.