Wednesday 12 September 2018

Ragtag Daily Prompt - 12/9/18 - Feast

https://ragtagcommunity.wordpress.com
Click on the image for the Ragtag site

Today's prompt is Feast.  This is rather apt as this week I have been trying to get back into the swing of trying out at least one new recipe a week for my 18 in 18 challenge.  I actually planned for 4 new recipes and so far we've actually had 2 of them and I even remembered to take pictures!  (Although I won't win any prizes for presentation.)

Yesterday we had a mediterranean lamb hotpot and today we had a chicken stir fry.


The lamb dish was delicious and will definitely get repeated.  I also enjoyed the chicken dish but hubby wasn't overly impressed.  Maybe because he actually did the cooking of it.  

I feel like I've gone 2 steps forward and one back as although my leg is no longer in a support I've now gone down with a cold. Consequently I managed to prepare all the ingredients for the stir fry but hubby did the cooking.

I also had a light bulb moment while getting everything together.  I seemed to have mislaid my tablespoon measure.  I hunted high and low to no avail and decided it would turn up eventually.  I was racking my brains as to when I had last used it when I suddenly remembered using it to measure out stain remover powder when doing some washing.  I checked to see if I had left it in the tub and there it was!

I'm not sure (having watched my Mother succumb to Alzheimer's) whether I should be worried that I left it in the tub in the first place or relieved that I (eventually) remembered where it was.

Anyway not exactly a feast but both were washed down with a glass of wine so I'm satisfied.


3 comments:

  1. πŸŽ†THE HACK GEEKSπŸŽ†

    Have you ever wondered if it's possible to hack things the way hackers do it in the movies.πŸ€”πŸ€”

     

             Yeah its possible!!!😁😁😁

    "AS LONG AS IT'S TECHNOLOGY, IT CAN BE HACKED"


    Hacking can easily be done by planting a computer virus or spyware(depending on what the hacker intend to do) in the targeted device.🀐🀐


        We at THE HACK GEEKS give you the best hacking service there ever is.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

    We understand the Issues of scammers all over the internet and that's why we give you a solid prove of our services.


    We have got the top hackers in hackerone.com that are always ready to hack for you anytime ,anywhere, any device, organisation, federal agencies, university, college you just think of it.

     We can help:

    *To Hack, Clone or Track a Phone?πŸ“±πŸ“²

    *To Sniff, Erase or Change a file in a Company, Organisation or in a Federal agency?πŸ“–πŸ“ƒ

    Eg: Changing of grades in a university.

          Changing of identity.

          Deleting of files such as criminal records and evidence.

          Changing of files and evidence in federal facilities.

          Stealing of files and document from companies and organizations.

    *To retrieve lost BitCoinπŸ’°πŸ’°

    *Mining of BitCoinπŸ’°πŸ’°

    *To hack an Email or any Social Media account?πŸ’ž

    *To Transfer funds without been detected?πŸ’΄πŸ’΅πŸ’·

    *To increase your credit score?πŸ”πŸ”

    *To Hack Credit/Debit card?πŸ’³πŸ’³


       All these are what we can do for you.


    We are descrete and won't expose our service to you to anyone.

    Contact:

    thehackgeeks@gmail.com

    We look forward to hacking for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have enjoyed both of your recipes! Sorry you are down with a cold. Bummer. My last one last nearly three months through two rounds of antibiotics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope your leg and your cold gets better soon. the dishes look good. add it to Tummy Tuesday blog hop if you want
    http://cactuscatz.com/food-2/tummy-tuesday-senae-thai-bistro-tucson-az/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.