Monday 4 February 2019

A Monday Meander - 4/2/19

Well the Just Jot it January challenge is over and I haven't signed up for any challenges this month so somehow I just have to keep my blogging momentum going.  Wednesdays and Fridays are taken care of with memes and I have that option for Saturdays too so I thought I'd start the week with a Monday Meader.

Of course it's just an alternative name for Waffle.  Although I was sure I'd titled a post like this previously but apparently not.  (A long search through my postings list etc proved me wrong!)  But that took a bit of time, as did catching up on other blogs, checking out what's going on over at the A-Z site and trying to locate a missing Facebook post.  I'm definitely meandering around the internet this morning.

The Facebook post I was looking for was from an online book club I'm a member of.  It contained the suggested titles for this month and I spotted it on my phone this morning.  I decided to get up and check it out properly on my laptop.  (Yes shock horror I do keep my phone in the bedroom overnight.)  Well poof - it's gone.  Disappeared.  Off the radar.  I can only premume the admin has taken it down for some reason.  But of course that meant my reason for being on the laptop had gone so I started meandering.  And now it's almost 10 am.

But it's Monday.  I don't have anywhere to be.  No one calling on my time so I can....meander.

I'll probably get myself organised at some point.  I'm determined to clean a carpet today.  I need to do that before I can move furniture around and really get into the swing of tidying and decluttering.   Yes I know, Marie Kondo would be telling me that I didn't do my clothes properly.  (I only tidied my drawers and storage space in the wardrobe, didn't touch the hanging items.)  And that next should be books but how can I start sorting books if the spaces I want to put them into aren't clean ?  Do you see my conundrum?  I feel like I'm constantly moving things around without achieving much but that's mainly because one room is empty and awaiting a new use - it was the kid's bedroom when they were living here and now I want to turn it into a den/office for hubby/playroom for the grandkids etc.  BUT before I turn it into anything the carpet needs cleaning!  While the room is empty!

Hmm meandering around might be fun but it won't get that carpet cleaned.  Don't you wish your day was as fun as mine lol.

4 comments:

  1. I came here with the hope to find a theme for Monday's and see that you are in the same situation as me. So I wrote nothing I take a day off. Not really because I had to prepare "Our World" and with the snow I didn't go out so I showed "my world" around the house in pictures. Our world is a nice theme on Tuesdays !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute funny! Have a great week my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.