Sunday 10 February 2019

Review: The Chosen Ones

The Chosen Ones The Chosen Ones by Howard Linskey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Eva Dunbar wakes in a large metal box. She has no idea who has taken her. She has no way out . . .

Eva isn't the first young woman to disappear. Detective Ian Bradshaw, leading the search, has no leads - and precious little time.

When at last a body is found, the police hope the tragic discovery might at least provide a clue that will help them finally find the kidnapper.

But then they identify the body - and realise the case is more twisted than they ever imagined . . .
 


This was a quick pick from my library and the blurb made it sound interesting.

I liked it but definitely didn't love it. It's a solid crime thriller but it's not a stand out book. If you like this genre you will probably enjoy it although it's the 4th in a series. Having said that I didn't feel it spoilt my enjoyment by not having read the earlier books. If I come across the earlier books I'd be happy to read them but I certainly won't be actively seeking them out.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.