Wednesday 6 February 2019

Wednesday Medley - 6/2/19

https://tdorsaneo.blogspot.com/

Terri over at "Your Friend from Florida" hosts the Wednesday Medley.  Pop over there to see who's playing or join in.
Here are the questions for today:
1.  Today, Wednesday, February 6th, is Frozen Yogurt Day!  A cold dessert on what must be a very cold day for most of you reading this today!  Do you enjoy frozen yogurt?  Does it matter what the weather is?  Share with us your favorite flavor and/or topping, please!!
I'm not a great fan of frozen yogurt.  Of course my favourite anything is usually chocolate but not sure that would work so well with frozen yogurt.  Chocolate is good whatever the weather.
2.  What food do you know you shouldn't eat but can't help yourself?
Anything with too many calories!  Chocolate, biscuits, cake.....I have a very sweet tooth!
3.  If your life was a meal, what kind of meal would it be?
Hopefully interesting and tasty with just enough kick.
4.  Do you like spicy food?  Why or why not?  What is the spiciest food you have ever eaten?
I'm getting better at eating spicy stuff as I get older and poor hubby desperately tries to educate my palate.  I've eaten curry that's been a bit too spicy for my liking but I usually steer clear of anything too hot.
5.  (Most of you know Terri has been sick with a cold.) What food do you eat or crave when you have a bad cold?
Scrambled eggs on toast.
6.  Please tell us something random about your week (and maybe it will involve food).
Our Hello Fresh delivery had suffered some damage this week - nothing major. (A carton of kidney beans had split and some of the fluid had leaked out into the main box and a couple of tubs of fromage frais were also cracked.)  I contacted customer services and they immediately responded with a discount on next week's delivery and assurances they would take it up with the courier company.  I was quick to point out that I think the damage was sustained in the packing process. Our courier driver is a very nice polite guy and I didn't want him getting blamed for something that wasn't his fault!
All this talk of food is making me hungry.  I need to rectify that.  Where did I put the biscuit tin?

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in today, Wendy!! I'm with you on anything chocolate... and chocolate frozen yogurt is my favorite! Try it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri, I'm sure I will at some point.

      Delete
  2. I love frozen yogurt ! Whenever I can get it I can't resist !I don't like too spicy either. When I am sick I don't eat anything, maybe a bit of white cheese with a Grisini.
    You remind me that tomorrow I have to go food shopping !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Food shopping is a never ending task unfortunately!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes but all your hard work with the garden probably counteracts the calories. I'm losing the battle lol

      Delete
  4. I would love to try Hello Fresh. It seems like my nephew and his wife do something like that. Loved your answers! Enjoy the rest of your week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Hello Fresh certainly helps us, especially on the days when I'm Grandsitting all day to be able to come home and not have to think about what to have or shopping.

      Delete
  5. Speaking of the biscuit tin, biscuits are always what I crave. Crunch, nuts, and chocolate chips added!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If my biscuit tin is ever empty it's a disaster!

      Delete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.