Wednesday 5 June 2019

Wednesday Medley - 5/6/19


The Wednesday Medley is hosted by Terri over at Your Friend from Florida.
The questions usually start with the National Day and follow on from there. No rules and there is no obligation. Link up if you want to over at Terri's site and see who else is joining in the fun.

1. National Cheese Day is Tuesday, rather than Wednesday, but I think we should celebrate cheese this week!! Let's start by sharing your favorite cheese with us. Which one is always in your fridge? 

Boringly we always have cheddar and parmesan in the fridge.  I do like cheddar though, especially a mature one.  (I do not like any cheese that has blue in it although I do like a soft garlic cheese occasionally.)

2. What is your preference? Mild, Sharp, or Extra Sharp? How do you use cheese most often? 

I guess by sharp we would say strong so extra strong for me.  We use cheese in cooking a lot, especially pasta dishes.  We will also have cheese and crackers as a snack.

3. Cheesecake? New York style or what other flavors would you rather have? 

I love New York style cheesecake but I also love chocolate flavoured or a lighter style with a fruit topping.  Basically I just love cheesecake!

4. When you do grilled cheese sandwiches, which cheese do you prefer to use and what condiments do you use, if any? 

Guess what?  I'm back with the cheddar.  Sometimes I'll add onion to it or brown pickle.


5. Number 5 on June 5th... Say happy birthday to my sister, Tammy!!

Happy birthday Tammy!

6. Share something with us about your week. If it includes using cheese in a recipe, please also share that with us too!!  

This is pretty mucy a routine week for me so although no cheese recipes I did have a cheese (red leicester) and onion sandwich yesterday - I was looking after Nathan and I usually pick up a sandwich on my way over.

Thanks for the questions Terri.  Have a good week!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog this week. I am slow to respond, but really appreciated your words. I also just glanced at your review of The Tuscan Child and agree it was just okay. I just finished Kate Atkinson's The Transcription and enjoyed that one. Reading Pachinko now which my daughter recommended. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no cheese in any recipes planned either, but this meme is making me want to add cheese to something. Hee, hee. Loved your answers! Have a nice week!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried onion on a cheese sandwich! Love onion, love cheese. Gotta try it!! No one has yet to say they don't like cheese! Thanks for joining the Medley today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cheese questions! I'm partial to sharp cheddar and pepper jack. Cheesecake is the best! I used to make one with an Oreo crust and chocolate swirl. I'm drooling just thinking about it and I've probably gained five pounds :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.