Friday 16 August 2019

August Challenge - catch up!

The idea of this challenge is to post a photo a day during August in response to the prompts.

For full details go here.
 

I said at the start I would be doing this challenge my way so today we have 3 days in 1.

Wednesday ran away with me and yesterday I did an extra day with Nathan as he's been a little unwell this week so couldn't go to nursery. By the time I got home I just wanted to chill in front of the TV after dinner.

So here's the catch up:

Day 14 - Favourite smell

I have lots of favourite smells including food cooking, chocolate (of course), babies, flowers, but for my photo here's the perfume I usually wear:




Day 15 - Intentions

Another hard one to photograph. I started the year with another list of intentions so here's the logo for that. Full details and updates can be found by clicking here.

Day 16 - Number

I love numbers. Maths was my favourite subject and I still love doing number puzzles. But this year my focus has been on this number.



Or actually not. Big birthdays are just that, a number.

And now I'm up to date.   Prompt #17 tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy,
    A big birthday ;-) I like how you said big birthdays are just that, a number. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful way to catch up. I have to do two today too!

    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.