Monday 5 August 2019

August Challenge - Day 5

The idea of this challenge is to post a photo a day during August in response to the prompts.
For full details go here.

Today's prompt is citrus. 


I actually took that photo!  Just now!  I happened to have half a lemon in my fridge and fortunately it hadn't been there long enough to warrant moving to the compost bin!  (Hmm probably too many exclamation marks.)

I can't remember what I cooked that required lemon juice but there you go.  A genuine citrus fruit and a genuine photo.  Not bad going considering I am absolutely shattered.  After the weekend with Rory it was back to Nathan today.  Which included a trip to the park and a very slow walk back.  Fortunately I had Grandpa with me too.  Navigating Nathan walking with his backpack harness and pushing the buggy can be a challenge on my own.

I'll spare you any further waffle for today.  I'm off for an early night.  Tomorrow I'm aiming for a lie in.  Rory is now safely in the US on route to visit his other grandparents and Nathan is at nursery tomorrow so no grandsitting duties for me.  I think I've earned a break.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get around to visiting some blogs and responding to comments I've had.  Goodnight.
 

3 comments:

  1. You deserve a day for yourself!! Enjoy it, Wendy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite citrus fruit is lime. I love the smell. Definitely a time for some r and r today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!! My favorite flavor is lemon! Lemon anything.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.