Sunday 4 August 2019

August Photo Challenge catch up - Day 4

The idea of this challenge is to post a photo a day during August in response to the prompts.

For full details go here.

Well of course I'm already behind!  Friday I was babysitting Nathan and since then we've (hubby & I) been looking after Rory.  He is exhausting!  He's lovely.  He eats well, he sleeps well, 10 hours undisturbed but going to bed at 7 pm means he is awake, for the day, at 5 AM!  I had to be there at 6.15 am yesterday and then with a 5 am start today I'm feeling a bit weary.

Anyway back to the challenge: 

Friday's prompt was pink!  I have a pictures of smething pink!  One of my new rosebushes.

Ok it was taken a few weeks ago and there aren't any flowers on it now but it was very pretty while it was in bloom.  I have quite a few pink flowers and purple and red.  When my current gardner took over  her initial response was, it's very yellow, and white, and of course green.  and it was.  But thankfully not any more.

Yesterday's prompt was lines.  My immediate response was to think of lines set by teachers as a form of punishment.  Fortunately I don't remember having to do any so no photos of those.  I was a goody  two shoes at school.  I have more to do with railway lines.  But I don't have a photo of those either.  What I do have is a photo of some tramlines so that will have to do.  This was taken in Melbourne on our Australian trip in 2017.

 
Today's prompt is buttons.  So many buttons in our lives these days.  Of course a lot of them are referred to as keys but we still have to press them so I'll think of them as buttons.  On our phones, our computers, in our cars, around the house.  When we're out and about.  We pressed a few today while out with Rory.  Up and down in lifts with the buggy.


Look at that little face.  So like his Mummy.  He presses all the right buttons!

14 comments:

  1. I'd say you are a glutton for punishment. Trying to post a photo a day as well as the childcare is more than just a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew...I agree with Fun60--that is a glutton for punishment--trying to post a photo a day and childcare, smiles. Wow, Wendy, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't done a photo challenge in a long time. Maybe I'll be a latecomer to the party and try to join this week. I do know how these little ones exhaust us. I hope there's a nap in your week somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photo of Rory ! I would like to participate but am still trying to write my tour !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been catching up on it. sounds almost as exhausting as Grandsitting.

      Delete
  5. FUN FUN Wendy! What a fun idea to do the photo challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course that little guy can press your buttons, but LOOK AT THAT FACE!! Good choice on the lines and on the pink rose. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great catch up! What a sweetie he is.

    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.