Tuesday 6 August 2019

Review: While I Was Sleeping

While I Was Sleeping While I Was Sleeping by Dani Atkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What if someone else was living your happy ever after?

When Maddie wakes up in a hospital bed, she can't remember anything about what happened to her or what has changed.
 

She just remembers she was about to be married and had everything to look forward to.  But it seems life has become a lot more complicated while she has been asleep ...

Really enjoyed this book. Tugs on your heartstrings and doesn't end in the way you might expect. 

Life has moved on for the people in Maddie's life and it's a big adjustment for her.  You're torn between wanting to dislike some of the characters but when the story is also told from their POV it's hard to keep to that position.


View all my reviews

2 comments:

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.