It's Friday so it's time to share 5 things I'm grateful for this week. This meme is hosted by Susanne over at Living to Tell the Story. Pop over there for more details and to see who else is taking part.
1) Wow I'm here 2 weeks running and it's not even approaching midnight! I'm thankful for being a bit more organised this week and making time for blogging.
2) A lovely (but hectic) weekend with all the Grandkids. We saw all of them last weekend which was great. We even babysat the two youngest ones together and survived. (See here for details if you missed that post.) I also visited Rory during the week.
3) Being kind to myself. I've been fighting some sort of throat/chest virus for a few weeks now. Went from having one of those horrible tickly non-productive coughs to the opposite extreme. Although it hasn't been that bad it did leave me feeling quite low and not very enthused about anything. This week I've just accepted that I needed to rest and recharge my batteries and not worry about the To Do list or anything else really. Fortunately it's been half-term here so I didn't have to look after Rory (Mummy is a teacher) and I've caught up on lots of TV I'd recorded and read several books.
4) Feeling better. I am feeling a lot better the last day or so and all the blood tests I had done at the beginning of the month were all okay. Now I just need to work on lowering my blood pressure a bit. I'd like to get out and do some walking but all we seem to be getting is rain and more rain! There are flood warnings out for the weekend in the UK but not where I live fortunately - another thing to be grateful for.
5) The supportive blogging community. I know that crops up here time and again but I really do appreciate people taking the time to visit my blog and leave comments. It means I'm not sitting here in a void!
And a bonus one today - it's my daughter's 4th wedding anniversary - where does the time go?
Have a good weekend all.