Saturday 9 May 2020

20 in 20 - Weekly Photo #18 - 3/5/20


A few photos this week:

Books chosen for a book group challenge - all from my TBR pile.  I've already finished 2 and enjoyed them both.  Just the Ian McEwan to read now.


An old photo of me (c early 1980s) in response to an Instagram Challenge
 

Another jigsaw completed (well almost - again it had missing pieces (2) - a downside of buying them from jumble trails/charity shops!)


 Sunset yesterday (Friday) on our daily walk.


A rare selfie (I'm rubbish at taking them) - of me wearing a home made hat.  We're getting together with the extended family on Zoom later for a family quiz and have to wear a hat.  I decided to make one!  I think there will be too many of us to get very far with the quiz (unless we all get put on mute lol) but we will see.


Close up of the front.


And the back!


4 comments:

  1. The hat is great Wendy. Very creative. Good luck with the quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great hat and I love the 80s picture of you! Beautiful sunset on your walk. I'm glad you can get out for a walk!! Keep us posted on how the quiz zoom meeting goes!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.